Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Thursday, January 05, 2006





Yo folks.. am actually back with a new blog... cant find the rational for forgetting my username for the former blog lolx... well to be frank, 2005 is certainly one hell a challenging year as it was a year filled with uncountable conflicts,SPM, haizz indeed an exceptionally tough year for me..Proud to say, i'm still standing strong overcoming all obstacles against all odds..i guess these are just lessons arranged by god in order to create a more mature me lolx.. well i would like to take this oppurtunity to thank each and everyone of you for guiding me and giving me all the support throughout year 2005... and that includes my darling sis yeap our sibling ties will remain strong, all my besties you guys rawks to the core! and many others for showering me with all your care and concern.. kudos to all of you!! yeap overall cant deny that 2005 is tough and yet memorable ...:P Ive learned how to trust, to love, to believe and yeap everything.. leaving school was definitely hard as i've spent most of my time being there...and besides that, i'm pretty indecisive over the next step i should take...college? haizz seems like the cost of going to college might be a burden for my parents...I am also having fears of selecting the wrong path.. geez need help man...chances are, i should be leaving on feb or either march.. nope not gonna wait till results are out...and yea the last event i've gone to ever since school ended was the prom... hmm well it was not bad at all... was there to support my fellow school mates hehe.. and yeap the music was HOT... nobody could resist the music... yeap everyone was dancing all the way..i couldnt help but to mention here how gorgeous my friends looked during the prom woo! lolx... and yeap got to know so many peeps there.. ehehe speaking of dancing.. eiks lolx AWKWARD! lolx very very... they have this couple dance ahem which i am not familiar with hehe guess i totally screwed everything up with my partner probably wondering what the hell was i thinking at that time.. hehe couldnt stop laughing... okok i've had lotsa fun hanging out with my friends.. yeap the sleepover, shopping, lepaking eiks everything was fun yet memorable.. sobs.. guess they are pretty busy right now.. with sonia starting off in college, sharveen handling ns , szejia taking her driving lessons... and me, haizz yeap i'm working.. you see, it wasnt what i expected.... i tought i wouldnt have much problem working.. but NO!! it was hell tiring and tough lolx.. okay i might have been a little pampered eiks but cant blame me either... all these years, my dearest parents have been protecting me too much hehe which leads to = ahem me now....well who cares i survived!.. and guess what! i'm gonna receive my very first paycheck soon!! whee! okay christmas! not too bad... went for some pool party.. kinda boring though lolx.. having all the aunties and kids.. eiks.. hmm besides that went to church .. bla bla... yeap i felt love! hehe the number of smses i received during christmas was totally insane! lolx yeap thanks you guys.. awh...okay new years eve?? eiks another disastrous one after what i had last year hahaha! yeap i did my countsown at hyatt.. BUT outside lolx following people "inside" the lounge grr.. yeap but oh well heck cares as long as i have my family members beside me i guess its enough... hehe... have been working for the past few days.. haizz okay i shall end my oh-so -long post hehe till then OUT!




~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 1:25 AM

Comments: Post a Comment