Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Friday, January 06, 2006

uhm well... i am not really in the perfect mood to write today but... yeap i needed somewhere to rant.. since theres no one online for me to pour out all my troubles..i'm feeling kinda low now...hmm wonder what my problems eh??.... yeap guys, rumours.. felt like a tissue after being used and being dumped at the same time... how come i always get such a treatment??seems like i have to go through this again.. i know i might have sounded like some desperado yeap or you might even find me a nuisance or just an irritating girl.. but yeap.. i'm human too.. i want my relationships to work out well...i just need an answer to all the questions lingering all around my mind... why do i always get used??? i am serious at everything i do and that includes this... going out with me a few times.. doing everything to make me feel so comfortable and after that just dissapear without a trace??... A MASSAGE TO ALL THE GUYS OUT THERE.. never I MEAN NEVER ever do that... its cruel and ungentlemen... especially towards those girls who arent aware of things happening around them... using me sounds good to everybody eh???... I dont want popularity or anything... i just want a quiet, contented and a happy life.. is that too much to ask for..and do i look like some girl who flirts around so much???..why does rumours always take place in my life??... just what THE HELL DID I DO??... when i try to be nice , everyone took advantages of me... JUST leave me alone ... no matter how pissed i was .. i never once dare to use any vulgar words to express the anger within me..yeap you must be thinking that i'm some lame freak or whatsover.. but yeap.. i've never once use the F word neither the middle finger before in my whole life... people might have the mentality that using that word might sounds cool...BUT.. NO to me it aint...its unsophisticated....All i did was lotsa hidings.. and covering up alll the mess in my life by being this super happy girl... even my besties doesnt know anything about me.. coz i prefers to help them rather then being a burden to them...but bottling up everything seems so hard.. haizz... i guess i just have to keep myself busy all the time... yeap it helps me alot...well i'm so sorry here.. just neede some where to rant and whine... but anyways i dont think there'll be even anyone interested in reading this anyways.. okay think i need a break here... take care everyone....

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 10:22 PM

Comments: Post a Comment