Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Thursday, March 16, 2006

One cannot step twice into the same river,
for the water into which you first stepped has flowed on


Image hosting by Photobucket



Image hosting by Photobucket



Image hosting by Photobucket




Yo folks...I'm dying of BOREDOM!.. grr yeap indeed , it is the March break!.. come on aint it supposed to be fun ?? No way..I'm rotting badly, you can even see spider webs everywhere. Just to highlight what i've been doing throughout this whole week..We had our class movie gathering on last friday..Pretty happy i must say as it was my first time organising an outing. lol although it wasnt like the bowling outing where more people turned up..Hmm we ended up picking the Blardy, No standard,No ending, No meaning "Heirloom".. Grr It wasnt frightening or anything . It was just plain STUPID! lol... But oh well we had a great time due to the "SCREAM" that szejia let out.. At the same time, blame it on Kenneth too.. He couldnt stop teasing her and my name got into the teasings as well.. WHat Currychicken!!... lol that guy is hell funny making everything so hilarious.. Okay hes smart too . Got the highest for chemistry. 94!!! wow impressive indeed...Poor Hunloong, lol he have to drive everyone home..Okie... Went out again on saturday to settle the T-shirt issue at cs. Ate at the"KOPITIAM" MMM my fav..At the same time, my dad and selina went to sunway for the open day thing. Got some of my results. Oh well not too bad.. The proudest should be for COMPUTER SCIENCE!! whee i got like 91! lol.. Thanks to Alex... okie after that my cousins came over again. Went for a movie with them... Watched FINAL DESTINATION3!! grr it was HELL GORY and GROSS!!.. I couldnt stop hiding my face underneath my jacket... lol The worst part was i should say when Frank got killed.. eww he got smashed up and hes head fell off lol... Okay the less scary part would be the two girls that got burned by the tanning machine.. they were dumb!! Putting a drink in the room when they shouldnt grr.. That killed them.. Poor Kevin, Hes face got sliced off.. Oh yea, there was this part, one of the girl got shoot by god knows how many thick nails. All piercing through her from top to toe.. and the worst part was she could still give out a loud scream.. lol and that lewis guy he got killed by the swords in the gym.. Yeap hes precious head got sliced off... eww Okay overall its quite a nice movie i must say minus all the super gory parts. Quite enjoyable indeed. On sunday, We sent selina off at the airport. Sobs miss her so badly. After that, grr me and one of my cousin rotted badly. lol He didint want to go back to singapore so early so everyone left him here instead. We had a long chat about everything. Hes new life in singapore. I guess their still not used to everything. Everything is different from Canada. Ehehe cultural shock and all.. bless them... Oh yeah I got my SPM results already.pretty happy about it.. lol Satisfactory level... Everyone from my school got pretty good results.. whee!! SIGS ROCKS we are once again one of the top schools in Johor state... Okay here i am still rotting throughout this whole holidays... grr..Okay i shall end my post now.. Going out tomorrow whee!!!! with all my highschool mates.. so excited lol.. okie adious!!



Image hosting by Photobucket

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 3:03 PM

Comments: Post a Comment