Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Sunday, April 23, 2006


Vexed


I need somebody to heal me.... What kinda girl do any of you see me as?? I guess its pretty easy to get to know me but its hard to get into my world because i'm always hiding a small tiny itsy bitsy part of me waiting for somebody to seriously discover it... What do you mean by having full confidence?? I'm pretty tired and exhausted of the low self-esteem days. It have resulted me to withdraw myself from so many things. I hated myself for being a follower, i hated myself for being wishy-washy, i hated myself for keeping quiet and not defending myself when i get bullied or being taken advantage of, i hated myself for not speaking out when i'm supposed to, i hated myself being too shy, i hated myself for worrying too much about how the others think of me, i hates myself for not being confident based on my looks and personality, I hated myself for thinking that i'm dumb, i hated myself for being blur and clumsy, I hated myself for not being able to express out how i really feel,I hated myself for being too quiet sometimes, i hated myself because i dont have the courage to make the first move. I seriously dont know what to do with my life..Help me to build up my confidence.


Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket



Image hosting by Photobucket

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 1:28 PM

Comments: Post a Comment