Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Tuesday, July 11, 2006

lol hey hey people i'm hyper today!! Okay you'll probably think i'm crazy or something but but but i'm GOING TO SINGAPORE TOMORROW FOLLOWING THE COLLEGE.. whee hmm bet szejia probably couldnt sleep huh?? She was supposed to swim over due to her expired passport. Miraculously, she managed to renew in such a short time.. Great great! I'm gonna post up lotsa lotsa pictures on the trip. Do wait for my next post yeah? . Anyways, it was another hectic day. Gosh our "beloved" MUFY mother just cant shut her bloody mouth up but to complain so much. Argh i
m so frustrated. We have been slogging our ass of just to meet her demands.. thats it no more changes.. lol if she's complaining again i shall box her! haha *as if.... yeah anyways i felt pretty good today.. Seeing my college mates certainly made my day... I'm not trying to show off but they are extremely great people.. Who cares about those popular buncha hypocrites. All they do is talking big just to show off.. Thanks ya'll *winkx for giving me such a memorable journey being in college.. Jason, Aaron, szejia, xin nee, jeanne, alvin, rachel you guys rawks my world.. I used to once tought that college was hell but now i realised that there are actually things that certainly makes it worth being remembered.. except for the classes hehe .. we're being lazy asses man.. all we do is gossip and laugh during class.. felt pretty bad ehehe.. if only they make class more interesting.. how nice would that be?? okay lah i shall end my post now as i am suffering from typing so much.. lol doing 3 task at one time.. adious!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 10:18 PM

Comments: Post a Comment