Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Monday, July 10, 2006


Well i'll just leave a quick post. Finally the world cup has come to an end with Italy emerging as the champion! hehe felt estatic but sorry for France because they were equally great. Oh well, may the best team wins. Lillian Too must be really famous and making money now huh as she predicted everything so accurately... Well today was a pretty hectic day. We had to finished up that blardy annoying chemistry exhibition that was why we stayed back at college and only went back at 7!! Come on man, we were like the only students left in college lol they should hmm maybe award us with the title " the role models of Sunway" :P kidding. Anyways, it was sort of fun working with all my fellow good muffins. It seems like we have been complaining non-stop almost the whole day but we actually enjoyed it because i guess friendship is what we gained. The hard work and all the non-stop effort finally paid off when we finished off our periodic table chart. I was pretty depressed today, reminiscing the past. They must have freaked out after seeing me sobbing lol sorry people. I guess its pretty hard for me to ask myself to stand back on my own feet again eventhough that is what i always tell the others. treating my own problems seems harder then ever. I seriously dont like the feeling of being helpless. Thanks to the chemistry exhibition i felt much more better. At least its keeping me busy. Well I've sorted out my toughts already. I shall be fine by tomorrow.Till then i'll end my post Adious! ITALY!:P


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Something that i've created

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 10:47 PM

Comments: Post a Comment