Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Friday, August 11, 2006

yeap yeap i'm feeling rather okay right now so i've deleted to post before this.. Find it kinda crappy.. oh well thanks to all my classmates for their encouragements.. you guys rawks my socks !! heheh.. okay i shall not post up any rants but something else which is far more interesting .. I'm sure this will create some interest among all the girls..
Well here are the top 5 list of dudes who i think possess great physical appearance..
1:Brandon Routh(Drop dead gorgeous!)lol
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2:Ryan phillippe(cute and charming)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3:Wang Lee hom(the hottest asian guy)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4:Keanu Reeves(great face)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5:Of course Jonathan leong lol(Charming)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

well as for life, its been going on real well.. have been studying lately.. Hopefully progress test will be pretty good for me this time round..with lotsa encouragements from my classmates, my best friend and of course my family, i'll do just fine i guess. Hmm wonder how life would be without them..

Rahimah got out from singapore idol!! darn! shes like my favorite female contestant and she got out??.. what the... people was supposed to vote based on their vocal ability not anything else right???.. *sniffles... and and and Jonathan was in the bottom group again... I can deny that he didint do really well on wed but he wasnt the worst.. hopefully he'll be safe next week ehehe... and yeah my one and only sister is coming back today... i'm so so so happy.. she got me a shirt from FCUK hehe cant wait.. okat gotta go now.. accounting class is next.., adious!

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 11:28 AM

Comments: Post a Comment