Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Thursday, October 26, 2006

Hey folks... Yeah i'm officially 18 lol.. sobs* i'm old.. Finally reached the legal age of a young adult.. Although finals are just a few days away.. I'm still undeniably feeling absolutely touched and happy as my classmates still managed to bring back a smile on my face eventhough they are all busy mugging. Not to forget all my good buddies. They were the ones who never fails to remember my birthday. So thank ya"all. Shan, Your a really really nice and sweet guy. It's my pleasure getting to know you and yeah my our friendship last aite? lol. Khirsty, thank you for all your sweet smses. You have been a great great junior.. Your a very nice girl. Shawn J, whoa we've come a long long way as friends ever since form 1. You have been a great friend, really miss those chat on the phone sessions. Wish you all the best in your future endevours. To Colin, lol okay its been great getting to know you ever since Mrs chee's tuition period. Your definitely a nice dude. Thanks for wishing me once again this year. God bless. To lynette, yeah! SIGS rawks.. Your a great great girl. Your definitely capable to doing alot of things. I can already picture you as a successful women in the near future. To two of my best friends, sharveen and szejia, you guys have always been there for me when i needed you guys. Bitter or sweet. I'll cherish them for life. May you guys find your price charming soon hehe. To Rachel, Jeane, Jason, Xin nee, Aaron, Alvin, yeap thank you for your wonderful presant. I truely cherish it. You guys were them one who made sunway life so interesting and yet memorable. To Dad and Mum, you guys have been the biggest role models of my life. Definitely my biggest inspirations as well. I love you guys more than anyone else in the world. Thanks for sacrificing so much to put me to where i am today. To Selina, my gorgeous elder sis. You are definitely one of the most important people in my life. You have been both my sister and my best friend at the same time. I'll always be there to support you in everything you do in life. To Baby sis Christina and baby brother joshua. You have bring me so much of joy in life. I never could have imagine life at home without you guys being in it hehe. Thank you for your cute wishes christina and and and thank you joshua for your wonderful birthday kiss.* screams so cute..:P
.................
..............
...........
........
.....
...
..
.
Thank all of you for your SMSes, presents, calls and testimonials. I truelly cherish them a lot. If i forgotten to mention your name above i'm sorry yah.. It doesnt mean that i dont care yah..
.............
.........
Here is the best birthday gift i got this year. Its from my sister Selina. Heres what she wrote about me in her blog. It nearly put me to tears. I just copied them from her blog.
I don't make birthday dedications but today's an exception because its curryna's birthday (: Happy Birthday Curryna *giggles* you're finally legal . Okay i'll just cut the crap. Karina is my angel who's always there for me. Have always been so kind-hearted to everyone unlike me. Her friends would agree with me on that. She puts her family and friends first all the time . Oh well, she have seen me in so many ways so i respect her for still accepting me for who i really really am (: From my heart, I seriously cannot imagine my life without you. Its true man when they say that sisterhood are like the bestest gift ever. I guess i'm getting mushy .. I wanted to upload a picture of you but the connection here today is lousy ):once againHAPPY BIRTHDAY KARINA !
................
.............
.........
......
...
..
.
Yeap sis i do agree with you that sisterhood is the greatest gift god could ever give. I truely cherished every single moments we've gone through. LIFE would not be perfect without you. You will always be that special someone whom i'll always look up to. Love you muaks.. ish mushyness but thats what i really meant from the bottem of my heart..
Have a great week people:P

Happy Birthday to me lol:P

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 11:36 PM

Comments: Post a Comment