Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Saturday, October 28, 2006

I love this song. It from the korea tv series Goong(princess hours) Its called:Stay
Okay just a quick post. I've removed my tag board and changed it to a comment box. Do leave my some comments if you have one:P. As for my prom dress. I have been planning to wear black for a long long time. Its a sexy, elagant and yet classy colour. I found a couple of prom dress yesterday that are worth thinking about rather than just looking at my designs. I've got a couple of tailor numbers. Should be confirming by next week. Whee! Mum is going to help me with it. Till then i'm back to the books lol.. Cant wait for the finals to be over:P adious!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm considering the white one. But changing the colour to black lol. Its gorgeous
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Great patterns
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Simple and elegant

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 8:30 PM

Comments: Post a Comment