Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Since i mentioned about the Rain concert, hehe so this is for all you rain fans although i'm not really one. This song is pretty okay. Except i dont know why is it called "In my bed" .
Ohh la la yeah yeah! i got my connection back... whee Lol i know i'm exaggerating a little. Thanks to that stupid modem and ethernet card of mine. Thanked god we got it all fixed up hehe... Anyways i wanted to blog last week when my internet connection was still okay but was kinda lazy to do so. Ahem. Anyways it was a pretty good week for me i must say. Erm except for the fact that, If you didint know, i put on braces just recently. lol so you guys are going to see a different me. Eiks tell you what, at first it was quite a painful process for me. I couldnt eat well, couldnt talk well and i had cuts too. Hehe. But now i'm all good. Got used to it already. Attended my cousin's wedding last week. The bride looked gorgeous and cousin looked real good too hehe. Indeed very compatible. Food was great(except for the fact that i couldnt touch them lol. It was bad bad bad especially when you have so much of temptation in front of you) and everything else was well planned too. Had a great night making up for the girls. hehe hopefully my makeup skills is up to the standard. *May their love last for eternity and may god bless them always* awh seeing couples get married was definitely something really really nice and sweet. Mum just came back today from penang and i'm glad to hear that my grandpa is recovering fast. hehe :P. I passed my driving pre-test and i'm going for the actual one on the 29th this month. Wish me luck:).

.......

....

..

.

A big big big congratulations to our national badminton team for doing well in the Malaysian open Super series. Koo kien keat& tan boon heong plus wong mew choo did really well to enter the finals! Whee Hopefully they'll do well for the korean open too:)

......

....

...

..

.

Will be going up to kl this friday to check out the condo that i'll be staying at and to have some fun with my sister!. hehe cant wait to shop for our new year clothes.



(Rain and wang lee hom will be performing in malaysia. lol Everyone is making such a big fuss about it. I see comercials everywhere. People giving out free tickets. whua.... Anyways I'll try to get tickets for the wang lee hom one in march.)





Met Jiajiunn at city square the other day to pass him his EZ link card. He wanted to go to singapore to check out the poly which offers the course that he have dreamed of taking all these while. *Anyways good luck dude. You'll definitely get it if you dare to dream. HEhe dont forget to give us free air tickets when you become successful.





I have been busy coming up with logo designs for "The BWF logo design competition" as the due date is nearing. Hopefully its up to standard.







Till then take care alright:P Have a great week people








From the malaysian open

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 11:07 PM

Comments: Post a Comment