Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Wednesday, February 28, 2007

lol... sorry for not blogging for like such a long time... I've been busy during the new year and settling down to start off University. By the way uni have been great so far hehehe. Media studies is pretty cool except for the fact that we have already gotten our very first assignment yesterday when it was still our very firt tutorial class! eikes! We are each lilke given a choice to choose some of the readings from our book and we're suppose to present it to the class next week! LOL i'm so dead:s. The readings are all extremely chime and deep in language. Which i find it real hard to understand anf furthermore present about it. Sigh*. American pop music and culture was pretty cool i must say. The lecturer is pretty, nice and have really good dressing sense lol..Newsroom practice and theory is B.O.R.I.N.G! tell me about it eiks:s all we did was chit-chatting in class or either day dreaming. Everything the lecturer said was B.O.R.I.N.G! hahahah Basically its all about journalism and the news. We have to be like real knowledgable as we are required to know the news around the globe as well as locally..... Sigh* B.O.R.I.N.G... i KNOW I KNOW, i've said it like a million times but i cant help it. Okay i've settled down in my new room. Whee! Bought those really cute nice LED lights which i put around my room... Hehehe It looks awesome at night:P Food sucks, weather sucks, price sucks. Hmm what else can i complain about. Okay lah i'm currently in my computer lab. Going off soon. I'll be back when my laptop is here hehehe:P I'll blog about the holidays and Chinese new year... Till then bye bye! Take care:P

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 2:39 PM

Comments: Post a Comment