Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Tuesday, April 03, 2007







Just going to post up some quotes and icons :) *Winks . Will be back for a post soon







the [ worst ] thing about being lied to is knowing that you`re not worth the truth.
















sometimes, even when your having a good time, you cant help but miss the old times

confidence -

is the inner voice that says you're becomeing what you're capable of being

if HE can`t accept you at your worst ;then he doesn`t deserve you at your best .








you know what? tragedies happen. what are you gonna do?give up? quit ? no. i realize now that when your heart breaks you got to fight like heck to make sure your still alive. cause you are, and that pain you feel, its life. The confusion and fear, thats there to remind you that somwehere out there is Something Better & that Something is worth fighting for




being HAPPY doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. it means that you have decided tolook beyond the imperfections


And I don't hate myself, just the things I dobut I hope you see that I'm trying to improve.








but the struggles make you stronger, and the changes make you wise, and the happiness has it's own way of taking it's sweet time. life ain't always beautiful, but it is worth it<3>
i want a guy that doesn't care about what i wear or how i do my hair. who loves my smile & my dorky laugh & how i get hyper when i'm tired. who would never want to see me cry; at least not tears of sadness. and who would do those small things that make my day just because he knows it would make me happy. <3>











sometimes you have to hold your head up high, blink the tears away and just say goodbye
a song, can take youu back instantly *
to a moment, a place, or even a person. nomatter what else has changed in youu or the world, thatone song stays the same, justlike that moment..



~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 12:35 AM

Comments: Post a Comment