Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Thursday, June 28, 2007


Katherine Mcphee
Over It

Going up to KL tomorrow for 3 days to accompany my family:). Ahh the good thing is, Malaysian Mega Sale! Bad thing is, the gang is going out tomorrow and i cant join. Sonia's going back on sunday.

Okay, Family is my priority.

I wont be able to blog during the weekends. Maybe I will if I have time.

~Argh i'm in pain. Dentist re-aligned the braces. I'm having the soft food diet once again. :(

~At least i'm good. I'm actually reading some books during the holidays to keep me occupied.

~Flu and sore throat's getting worst day by day. Ugh I'm sick and bothered by some stupid problem fo some stupid reason. Dont ask me why.

~Caught Jerry Maguire on HBO today. Watched it again because I was bored. My oppinion towards tom cruise will not change lol. Not my favorite actor:) But, the movie is romantic.

~Okay, I'm half watching prison break on channel 5 while typing this blog post. Totally lost interest in chatting online. Ugh

I shall take tones of pictures in KL and flood the blog when I come back alright. Be patient:)

Till then, nighty nights and see you soon:)


~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 10:49 PM

Comments: Post a Comment