Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Friday, July 20, 2007

It was a pretty bad day for all of us yesterday. Almost had an accident. We had a hard time searching for SS1. Asked for directions. But many of them did not know. Thanks to my aunt and Alex. We, however managed to find the place. It was a pretty secluded place. On the way back home, sze jia took the wrong road and went straight pretty fast. We almost colided with the car coming in from the opposite direction. It was a one way road!!. LOL what a close shave. You can actually hear all of us screaming in the car. My beats of my heart was uncontrollably fast.



Ok, lol I'm alive. Thank god. It was so close. :)



Daniel Henny is one the most good looking dude I've ever seen. His almost perfect. Flawless face, nice body and a perfect height. He is just gorgeous:)






Class went on fine. I'm adapting pretty fast. Life in the new campus is great:) I had my first week and things are going on fine except for a few boring lectures. Chin Huat is teaching us contemporary world 2 and feature writing. Con temp tutorial is scary. The third year student is pretty intimidating. lol Looking at the bright side. There is this pretty good looking korean dude in our class:) *Grins widely


Went over to KLCC two days ago. Bought some stuff. Ate at Chillis and now i'm BROKE.. Sigh*


I seriously hate the weather over here. Its been so hot almost everyday. Grr I'm being exposed to excess sunlight. Getting darker. I hope the weather will improve. We need more rain!!



Okay, I'll get back to one tree hill :) Today is one free day. I can do anything I want to do. Whee! And it goes the same throught the next semester.


Jordan Hill-Remember me this way

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 1:01 PM

Comments: Post a Comment