Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Tuesday, July 10, 2007



heyo...
I'm so addicted to heroes right now lol. I'm finishing it soon. Its pretty good.

I change my mind about saying that i'm not looking forward for new semester next week. Actually I am. Cant wait to meet new people. :) The matter of fact is, I have been slacking and lazing around so much. I'm getting pretty sick of that right now. I want to get back to the healthy sleeping habits. Not like what i'm having now. Its bad. I know its bad, but i cant help it. *sigh I'm still a little sick. Hopefully it'll get better in no time.

The results are not out. People are getting anxious. But, I guess most of you will score well alright:) Dont worry so much.

I'm bringing my little sis for the premiere of Harry Potter tomorrow. It better be good haha

Okay then, I shall get back to heroes.



"All she needs is someone to care, to ask her and to listen to her"




~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 10:39 PM

Comments: Post a Comment