Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Saturday, July 28, 2007


Sorry for the lack of updates. Had lots of stuff to talk about but keep procastinating. :S
Semester two started off pretty well. But things seems pretty tough right now. Especially INT 1020. I hate business related subjects. It just gets so boring and dry. There is this irritating guy who simply loves to debate. Ugh!! Oh well, got to respect this smart chap. He knows economic well. Classes now are just plain boring especially Jega's class. We survived this week's class thanks to body shop's energy spray. LOL!! FTV's okay except for the fact that Benjamin Mckay's tutorials are pretty boring. Hmm looks like semester two is filled with boring subjects.

Joined 3 clubs this week. Performing arts, Cheer and Global Awareness group. Trying to be more active during semester two.

I have to complain about the makeover I did a few days ago. Ugh I looked like some psychotic girl after the makeover and i had to pose in front of the camera for the photo shoot. It was bad! Hell bad. We had to pose in front of everyone walking past. :s

Had some drinking going on at Laundry on thursday night before heading the club in cineleisure. My intention was just to release some stress in dancing. I simply dread the liquor and beer part.

Played pool and watched "The Simpsons " The next day after the GAG meeting with Eddie, Lynetter and Alex. Korean dude was there:) during the GAG meeting. Simpsons was great. Its so hilarious it almost made me jump out of my chair. LOL. I'll give it an 8.5 out of ten. Its a nice movie to watch. Its a must watch! Hans Zimmer did the tunes for the movie. Had dinner at one of the cafe in subang. Played some games with alex and sze. It was so funny. We were dead bored.

Went over to One U today. Had some fun with Jason and Hun loong. Great to see them again. It was nice catching up, shopping, laughing and eating with them:) It was such a long day. I'm having a bloated stomach right now. Ate dinner at murni.

~I simply dislike people who acts differently in front of everyone. (Hypocrite), Bossy and selfish, Unloyal, Two timer...... But supprisingly, these people are the one who survive. Being nice will not get anyone anywhere. Darn, Life is miserable. It's so unfair.


LOL alright I shall not continue ranting. I''ll get back to the magazines I just bought:) Take care and have a great weekend.


You've gotten so caught up in being alone that you're afraid of what might happen if you actually find someone else that can take you away from it.

If you're going to go through hell, I suggest you come back learning something.
-Drew Barrymore


You think you know me?
I dont think so

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 9:27 PM

Comments: Post a Comment