Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Tuesday, October 23, 2007


I feel the sense of satisfaction.



I finally finished the long and tiring Journalism assignment.



All the heavy research on the Malaysian constitution, laws and several cases (Nathaniel Tan, Raja Petra, Makkal Osai and Wee Meng Chee). It was an eye opening experience for me being able to understand everything in depth.



All my interviews went on well.


Did one with the director of the Centre for independent journalism of Malaysia. She was a really nice lady. Answering all my question. Shes gave me more than what I have expected. I was given books and articles as well.



Did another interview with an ex- the sun editor. K.Kabilan. It went on well too. He agreed to let me interview him instantly without having to wait.



Glad all the nightmares is finally over.


Before I end this post I would like to wish my Buddy HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!



Have a great one. Hope things goes well for you this year.:)




and



to


Alex!! Your the best! Thank you so much for helping me with my assignment. I owe you so much. Really appreciate everything:)



Till then take care :)

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 12:57 AM

Comments: Post a Comment