Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Saturday, November 10, 2007

I am amazed by how more than 100000 people gathers to fight for clean anf fair election without corruption. People who have gone for the rally deserves some respect. All I can do is to wait for news back in Johor. Without realising that the news and everything we read is being controlled by various people, without knowing how corruption have been so serious over here: I actually have the perfect image of Malaysia being a perfect country. I believe what I read or see everyday. As I grow older, I never stop hearing complains from people due to the anger caused by the lack of information and freedom. University enables me to look further into this issue. Throughout the whole first year, I decided to pick out on freedom of expression for two of my major journalism essay. I have done interviews with several major figures such as Susan Loone, Nathaniel Tan, Gayathry Venkiteswaren and K.Kabilan. I have done research on our Constitution and Law. I have read various famous political blogs. Seeing the truth makes me feel deceived and angry. I don't see the need to resort to violence or arrestment when your citizens are fighting for human rights.

I am reading a book on May13 written by Kua Kia Soong the director of SUARAM(A human rights organization. It reveals a lot of information that may anger a lot of us. How is equality ever happening!!! Those who have not read the book yet. I highly recommend this book.

Article 10:
(a) every citizen has the right to freedom of speech and expression;
(b) all citizens have the right to assemble peaceably and without arms;
(c) all citizens have the right to form associations.

However, with so many acts going against the article. How are we Free?


I believe in fairness. For as long as it does not concerns physical harm or defaming the reputation of anyone, it is alright.



Article 19: The universal declaration of human rights states that
Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; the right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media regardless of frontiers.


Nobody wants to resort to violence but to have rights.


I have said my piece. Now I rest my case

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 8:09 PM

Comments: Post a Comment