Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Monday, November 12, 2007

I love this song

This is what I did for my mum yesterday. Slept at approximately 3 and woke up at 5 hearing my mum knocking on the door. She took part in the second- link run open category. I was supposed to be there alongside with my dad to support her. Decided not to run. We waited for her to complete the 10 KM run. It took pretty long. Walked 1 KM to support her near the finishing line. Great to see her going what she loves best and getting herself a medal. Although dad usually dont express himselves well but I do see him caring for my mum screaming and rooting for her. hahaha It is sweet alright.

Did nothing much within these few days except for watching shows, eating, sleeping and spending time with my brother and sister.

I simply missed one of the best seafood restaurant in Johor being in KL before this. Finally get to enjoy such great food yesterday. Had a great time eating with the family.


Okay I watched George O'Malley on grey's anatomy yesterday. His did the sweetest thing. Expressing his feelings for Meridith.

"I know I'm not a lot of things that you've gone for in the past - I know, but I would never leave you. I would never hurt you. And I will never stop loving you... "

lol Isnt' it sweet:)

Okay, and Mark Sloan is Hot. LOL
Okay I'm starting season 3 soon. I'm such an addict.


Jason is back in Johor and we're all having a bowling session tomorrow. Sigh..
lol Speaking of bowling. :S But, Its okay, I'll go if my friends wants to go. I havent seen jason for quite a while now. I can't wait for the food tomorrow.


Till then:)
Pictures from the deepavali party









~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 9:44 PM

Comments: Post a Comment