Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Thursday, November 22, 2007






In the light of the sun, is there anyone? Oh it has begun...
Oh dear you look so lost, eyes are red and tears are shed,
This world you must've crossed... you said...
You don't know me, you don't even care,
You don't know me, you don't wear my chains...
Essential and appealed, carry all your thoughts across
An open field,
When flowers gaze at you... they're not the only ones who cry
When they see you
You said...
You don't know me, you don't even care,
You don't know me, you don't wear my chains...
She said I think I'll go to Boston...
I think I'll start a new life,
I think I'll start it over, where no one knows my name,
I'll get out of California, I'm tired of the weather,
I think I'll get a lover and fly em out to Spain...
I think I'll go to Boston,
I think that I'm just tired
I think I need a new town, to leave this all behind...
I think I need a sunrise, I'm tired of the sunset,
I hear it's nice in the Summer, some snow would be nice...
Boston... where no one knows my name...




Funny,



People changes



according to who they hang around with,



according to things they have learnt as they grow older,



Because they had a bad past,



according to who they idolise,



Are all these changes good and inevitable?



I certainly do think that changes are good if you change for the better. It is bad if your going towards the direction of lies and changing to be fake just to gain attention.





Daddy have been complaining about how much I have been lazing and bumming around at home. Sigh* Besides that, I feel incredibly lazy to even step out of the house. I finally did anyways this afternoon just to meet up with the highschool friends. *Laughs *Raises eyebrows*Alex. Funny that we were all talking about how hilarious secondary school was. Oh yes I know the reminiscing part comes every now and then. It seems like there are moments which you hold on to for a long time.



Karina used to be extremely quiet. She constantly had her hair tied up as a ponytail or braided. She got lost all the time thanks to clumsy-ness and blur-ness. She used to have her socks pulled up high until her knees. She used to be active in the interact club. She was once a Girl guide=_=....... Okay I'm not getting anywhere. Anyways, I had all the funny and pretty childish moments back in secondary school. I actually laugh all the time trying to remember them.



I bought this big book of sudoku just to freaking accompany me when I get bored up in KL. Sigh* what a boring person I am. lol I'm turning into a full time nerd soon. Considering the fact that my grandmother's place is a new apartment and they just shifted in without having a phone line, I will have completely NO chance to go online for the whole week. I'll just have my novels, a couple of Tv series, Movies and photoshop to accompany me. I don't even have much time left to download season two of heroes sigh*



I have to watch the hockey match between Malaysia and Australia on thursday. There will be a press conference for the which I have to attend after the match. lol All for the Sea Games.

Alright, I better head off to packing. Till then, XOXO.





~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 9:29 PM

Comments: Post a Comment