Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Saturday, November 10, 2007


Its from one of my all time favorite romance movie, A lot like love. lol

Anna Nalick-Breathe

I'm hopelessly attracted to guys who are honest.

LOL Isn't George O'malley fron grey's anatomy sweet, honest, loyal and cute? He is my favorite male character from the series. Guys like him would make the best life partner:P
He might not be the most good looking one but I think his cute hahaha







Okay I have been watching too much of Grey's anatomy to kill time. No doubt, it is a pretty good show. It contains a lot of elements of relationships, hardships and friendships. Other than that, I have started watching House and Heroes 2. Looks like I have a lot to complete.

Went over to Sharveen's place for a Deepavali party. I had a great time as food was unbelievably awesome and the people were all nice:)
Had a pleasant supprise when I saw the cake Sharveen, her sis and her aunt make for me and szejia as a belated birthday gift. Awh.. Thanks you so much. I love the cake by the way. It tasted really good and I see the word friendship filled the whole cake. The four of us have been friends for almost 8 years and I promise that it will still countinue.

By the way, it's strange that the early christmas mood have hit me. lol Christmas is the most beautiful season of all time and I simply love just staring at beautiful lights and decorations. hahaha Okay just ignore this part of the post. I know it's stilll the Deepavali season.

I admit, I would prefer to read happier post then to read those emotional ones. Probably a private blog would be a better option. Perhaps writing out enables people to release some emotions and feel better. I am a person who don't usually share much unless I feel like sharing and it will only be to someone I trust and believed in.

Alright, I'm getting really hungry. I'll post out pictures from the party later on. Till then:)

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 4:09 PM

Comments: Post a Comment