Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Friday, November 09, 2007

I simply don't understand why do people keep giving me bad remarks on my hometown. Even if you did, I quietly swallowed down everything. But when I do say little things about KL,everyone comes argueing with me. LOL Isn't it a little childish? I have lived long enough in both places to actually understand each places well. Both have their own distinctive points. No point fighting over who is better. I have people telling me how developed KL is , how high-tech KL is. Johor on the other hand is just an "Ulu" and boring place. The fact is, some of you have not even set foot once in Johor or stay long enough to actually come up with a conclusion. I love KL, I really do for all the shopping and entertainment. Being the top city in Malaysia doesn't give you the rights to complain about other places. It's not about showing who is superior, it's about being the same.


lol I hope this doesn't offend people. I'm just expressing out how I feel.

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 3:20 PM

Comments: Post a Comment