Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Thursday, November 08, 2007

Picture survey lol

1. A picture of you making a peace sign.






I hardly do the peace sign lol. So this picture is really old


2. A picture of you and a friend:






I decided to picture of me and sonia. Lol miss you lots.





3. A picture of you in a weird/ random place:



hahaha that random place is the bowling alley. Okay. I look retarded i know:




4. A picture of you in black and white:





5. A picture of you and your hair up:




6. A picture of you with a weird face:




hahaha! I look constipated



7. A picture of you wearing black coloured shirt:




8) A picture of you wearing a red coloured shirt





hahaha the closest to red



9. A picture of you in a green colored shirt:







10. A picture of you with your halloween costume:


hahaha I can't find any. Probably forgotten to take pictures.




11. A picture of you with your mouth open:





eww I look ugly here


12. A picture with a horny slutty face:

hahahaha. I didint know what picture to put
Tags:
1)Selina
2)Elaine
3)Aurora
4)Szejia
5)Sherine: Xin nee
*Edited
Halim is probably on his way back to Korea. Anyways take care of yourself during the holidays. Don't foget to get me some korean souveniers:P See you next year when second year starts:) I had a great time with you bring around.

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 6:08 PM

Comments: Post a Comment