Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Thursday, January 31, 2008








Chayanne- Yo Te Amo


If you have somebody telling you how much of happiness he can bring you, would you accept him instantly? or wait until you actually fall for him before accepting him?

Friends said: He might be the one for you

Boy, I have no idea. Sometimes, the world works in a funny way.

At some point of life, you will face the question of being committed to just one single person. There is definitely the fear of meeting someone else or getting emotionally injured.


I have absolutely no answer to that. I'm a very fickle minded person.



~I have changed one of my second semester unit to another one. Screw globalisation and hello to PR T.T Jeganathan. Since I'm actually majoring in communication, I should just stick to the choice of having more communication units then to have more burden. Globalisation can be challenging. Full of endless debates. I just hope that I will stick to this one, if not, I should just shoot myself with a gun.


Till then, Have a great weekend everybody :) I'll be back

*EDITED

"I miss curryna so much (: My best friend, my sister. My pillar of strength."

Awh. It's really sweet of you to put such great words about me in your blog. I'm glad that our bond is still as tight and definitely will continue. God have been great enough to put in amazing people in my life and your definitely one of them. I love you from the bottom of my heart.

Love,

Your dearest sister

Then:







Now:










These are not just pictures. These are things that I can show my future kids and tell them how beautiful a family can be.

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 4:31 PM

Comments: Post a Comment