Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Thursday, February 28, 2008

I just came back from the Backstreet Boys concert. Yes I know that they are a boy band =_=. The concert was pretty good. It started a little boring. Got everyone jumping and dancing along with their old tunes at the middle of the concert and ended well. I'm pretty tired right now. T.T



I had a disastrous night yesterday. Thank god the fever is all over except for a bad throat and cough.


I'm just here to post out some pictures.
Till then, Take care everyone:)
The 3 fireworks pictures are taken a day before the sunway lagoon outing
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Thats Philip *Smiles :)
Photobucket
Zhen yang and Sze :)
Photobucket
Rapid river. I got wet at every single ride I went on to. Grrr
Photobucket

Photobucket
Bang Bang!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Dont know what was ZY doing lol
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 12:44 AM

Comments: Post a Comment