Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Wednesday, February 20, 2008




I just finished watching Juno and boy it is a nice film. There are several scenes that would make people go awhh.... or ahh.... It definitely is a combination of romance, life issues, friendship and family love. Great recommendation Selina:) I'm giving it an 8 out of 10.

Here are some quotes from the movie:
Juno Macguff: I think I'm, like, in love with you.

Paulie Bleeker
: You mean as friends?

Juno Macguff: No, I mean, like, for real. 'Cause you're, like, the coolest person I've ever met, and you don't even have to try, you know...
Paulie Bleeker: I try really hard, actually.


Juno Macguff: As far as boyfriends go, Paulie Bleeker is totally boss. He is the cheese to my macaroni.


Juno Macguff: My heart starts pounding everytime I see you.
Paulie Bleeker: Me too


Ahh sweet love:)

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 4:36 PM

Comments:
I wanted you to know, i really enjoy reading your blog and added you to my favourits! :-)
hope you have a great day!
Chililady from Austria
 
Post a Comment