Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Tuesday, February 12, 2008


PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




Although I said it before that I have probably lost the new year mood this year. It simply did not hit me until the first day of new year. *laughs Honestly, I had an absolutely marvelous new year to be exact. As usual, The Ng family spent a total of two nights at the humble village of Pontian and another 2 nights at the city of Kuala Lumpur. You have absolutely no idea how many times during the holidays I actually travel to KL. It's almost every week to be exact. The best part about chinese new year would be the reunion of all family members. I simply love catching up and looking at how much everyone have grown since the last time I saw them. Looking at how delighted Grandma and grandpa was, it was all great. I just love them with all my heart. So what do we actually do during new year? What else but a little gamble session, some dazzling fireworks display, some catchy new year songs, chat sessions and of course eating a lot. My oh my, I have definitely gained some unwanted fats. Oh well, what is new year without them:) I am an aunt to *counts I don't know how many nieces and nephews. There are so many of them I just can't remember who is who. *laughs It sure was fun baby sitting them. Adorable creatures:)

To all my good friends who have headed to the land of kangaroos, even though new year might not be as great as the one in Malaysia. I still sincerely wish you a very happy new year. Your experiencing a new lifestyle. It's great to learn more about different cultures. Come back after your done studying and have gained enough experience out there. I miss each and everyone of you. Take care:)

Sonia is back in Australia. I'm already missing you my kawan. Take good care of yourself and see you again soon.


Year two in Monash University will be starting soon. I might have scary thoughts about new subjects but come what may. This is what everyone goes through. I accept everything that comes along. Glad that I will be learning new things once again. It certainly beats rotting and slacking at home.

I shall end here. Here are some photographs. There were lots of cam whore sessions. Don't mind me *wink
Take care everyone:)
Photobucket

Photobucket
Lion dance
Photobucket
Dad and Mum
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I have no idea what were we doing lol
Photobucket
Li an and my little bro. So cute
Photobucket
Swing swing!
Photobucket
Ah kong and dad

Photobucket
Christina and Joshua at Damansara village

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 10:00 PM

Comments: Post a Comment