Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Monday, March 31, 2008


The 3 of us in indah villa have been having pretty rotten luck lately. lol looks like all of us should go look for a feng shui master to cleanse the house. *Laughs. Kidding. But well, look at the bright side. I guess there are good and bad times. It should be over soon.

The sad part would be accidentally deleting all the messages in my phone's inbox. :( sigh How silly can I be. It happened so many times. Grr

Oh well. The assignments are getting tougher this semester. All of us are still trying to cope. So many theories to apply. The readings----> Full of ambiguity.

Oh yeah. The annual Asian Badminton Championship will happen in Johor in the middle of April. I have no idea why there is a fixed location this time round. It has been held in various Asian countries before this. Remembering the very first time attending ABC was back in year 2006 (The very first time held in Johor). Atmosphere was great (but, it was an easy win for lee chong wei with not many top players being there). Well, that experience couldn't be compared to the one I has at the South East Asia games last year at Bangkok, Thailand. It was a once in a lifetime experience. I have been given a chance to witness various sporting events live. Another great experience would be at the World badminton championship last year. Ah yes. I know. you have probably seen me cheering like a crazy fan (my most unglamorous moment) on the Star newspaper or on TV. Not a very good outing for the Malaysian players but I still nevertheless enjoyed. That is also the time I realized that there isn't much sporting spirit in Malaysia as compared to many other countries (The Thais! Their amazing) Many just support only when there are wins.
Looking at the performances of athletes lately, it sure does not look very convincing. This could probably be due to: There is no concrete supervision. There are a lot of loopholes in training method. The relationship between coaches and athletes appears to be rather weak.

lol I shall stop before I start sounding like a crazy sports fanatic.
I watched Ah Long Pte Ltd today. It was very very funny but a little lame hahaha. Well watch it if your up to for a good laugh. :)
I will be back for more:)

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 9:23 PM

Comments: Post a Comment