Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Saturday, March 15, 2008

Norah Jones- Don't know why

I went for Colbie Caillat's showcase at Laundry Bar couple of hours ago. It was a pretty good showcase but there were only a few songs being performed. I like the fact that most of her songs are relaxing and nice to listen to. It started later then expected (Due to the fact that it was raining heavily). I had a pretty good time.

Went for a movie yesterday ("Rule number one") starring Fiona Xie and Shawn Yue. It's neither great nor bad for a horror movie. No doubt there a several good scenes. We were sitting right in front of the screen. It was pretty creepy having such a huge screen directly in front of our face. Especially when the movie is pretty gory and scary at the same time. Not too bad for a horror movie. 6.5/10

Wanted to join the Nike woman dance challenge but I booked the flight to go back to Johor already. Sigh What a waste. T.T

Ahh I'm tired right now. Shall post out some pictures right now and more tomorrow. Till then, have a great night everyone:)

Ps: The pictures are not that nice. I had a hard time trying to take them because the people in front of me are all blocking my camera. I had to tip toe while taking them Sigh T.T The angles are not that good. I couldn't focus the camera well.



Yeap. Thats Colbie Caillat


Adam C. I took a picture with him but it's in my friend's camera


~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 1:10 AM

Comments: Post a Comment