Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Friday, March 28, 2008



Well It's funny that people will never be satisfied with just who they are. Neither am I. I guess it is probably due to social influences. People have a certain degree of expectations on everyone they come across in life. Be it how you look like, how you dress, how you carry yourself, what you like....

There are never ending criticisms.

There will always be an "imagined perfection" in every individual.


This is something unexplainable.... Hmmmmm


Anyway, seeing all the pictures of Melbourne from my friends makes me want to go there even more. I see beautiful sceneries and building structures. It would be interesting to experience something new. 2009:)

The braces will be out soon. I hope. lol I have this love-hate relationship with it. I'm looking forward to the day of smiling confidently:)

It's getting late. I'm heading to bed. Have a great night everyone.

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 12:04 AM

Comments: Post a Comment