Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Sunday, March 23, 2008



This would be the first year of me not going to church for Easter's mass. Usually mum would be the one bringing all of us to catch a glimpse of such a nice occasion. Mum is at Kuala Lumpur right now visiting Grandma and Grandpa. I still want to take this opportunity to wish everyone Happy Easter!

Spent my Saturday in a nice way. Had some fun with the family. Dad brought us out for a nice seafood dinner before shopping. Little Josh and baby Crissy are both growing up fast. Still adorable though:). I'm currently addicted to chipster. *Laughs It's good. It would be nice to eat it while watching movies.I remembered somebody saying that chips are gay because they make you freaking fat but taste heavenly. lol

This would be just a short break. I will be going back on the 29th. I shall take this as a break to release some stress from university. It's funny that I haven't been able to write long posts like I how I used to. Sigh* Lack of inspiration. Anyway, just a short update. Will be back for more:) Have a great day everyone!


Photobucket
Bought this for Joshua. Spongebob!:)
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 3:36 PM

Comments: Post a Comment