Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Friday, March 21, 2008

Melee-Built to last




I want to travel there someday.

Typing this on my home PC. Yes I'm back home again. :) It's a long day. I spent almost the whole day just sleeping and watching the TV. Yes, I brought back all my books so that I could study them and complete my assignments suring the holidays. My bag was a little too heavy today. Ah, the weather here in Johor is pretty much the same. All dark and gloomy.

The atmosphere at Indah Villa haven't been all that great lately with so many drama happening to all the 3 of us. But well, Hopefully things would get better soon. Thursday was just not the day for all of us.

Celebrated Shao Chong's birthday yesterday at Asia Cafe. Glad that he liked what we gave him:)

Happy Early birthday once again dude. Sorry that we won't be there on the actual day itself.

Just a short update. Will come back for more. More pictures soon:) Take care everyone.




~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 6:20 PM

Comments: Post a Comment