Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Thursday, April 10, 2008

I have been incredibly busy lately with (well yes, the usual) tons of assignments and attending dance practices for the street carnival. (I look funny popping lol) Having to juggle both at the same time, it gets pretty tiring sometimes. But well, hope both will go on smoothly. I won't be attending the Asian Badminton Championship. Don't really have the permission to go back to the hometown. Will be attending the road trip to Chow Kit instead. It will certainly be an eye opening experience.

It's easy to find a boyfriend/girlfriend but it is hard to find the "One"

Have to admit that what Rach said make sense.

Alright, just a short update. I have to complete my Authorship assignment. Have a great night everyone:)

ps: Check this guy out. He is pretty talented:)
Chris Cendana

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 10:27 PM

Comments: Post a Comment