Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Saturday, April 19, 2008

I feel like I'm always the shadow behind somebody. There will never be times where people know that I'm actually there. Every time when things happens, I prefer to keep quiet than to voice out. (This makes me look like the bad ones all the time even if I'm not wrong) It's strange that the world works this way. You have to be outspoken and one of those aggressive ones to survive. If your slow, your left behind. Sometimes I wonder why does it have to work this way.

Somebody said that: "There are more witches and poison apples in this world then prince charming or snow white"

It is because of such expectations that certain people feels that they are the outcast.
Everyone is competing to show how great their life is. But, I don't see the point.
A lot of people are being misunderstood just because they are not how everyone expect them to be.
I might be shy, a little soft when I response, A little quiet, A little too conscious of people's opinion.... That doesn't mean that I'm trying to be arrogant or anything else. Sometimes, people find it hard to express out their thoughts.

The world is full of judgments. Yes you might think that I go too deep into details. But well, thats just how I am. It's hard to follow because it gets tiring.

Okay it's getting late. I need some sleep. Going for the road trip tomorrow. Have a great night everyone

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 12:21 AM

Comments: Post a Comment