Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Tuesday, June 24, 2008



I like chris cendana's version of I'm yours. So cute. This guy is creative.
The epitome of sadness---> Losing my most treasured Olympus DSLR

Sigh. I have never felt so sad losing something before. Some idiot stole the camera during the trip to France (My mum and Selina) T.T The fact that it is in the hands of some bugger in a foreign country bothers me even more. I hope he suffers with massive diarrhea for one whole year.

I wonder when can I get a new one. * Cries

RIP OLYMPUS E400. T.T
On a brighter (but not so bright) note anymore =_=, The examination for the Monash first semester have finally come to an end. *Jumps in joy *throws confetti. Okay a little too drama. lol
I'm done with theories!! No more foucault, barthes, Psycho, Duras, Shelley!
* Tears of joy. =_= wth

Went over to bukit bintang for shopping therapy lol. Ahh yes. Pavilion is the epitome of designer's goods according to XELA lol! Epitome is so the word of the day. It was pretty fun except for the unintentional spendings and the extra blisters on my foot T.T Tomorrow!! Movie !!

I'll update some more tomorrow. I have so many overdue pictures. I'll just post out some food pictures :P

I'm so so so sleepy right now. Take care everyone:)
Dinner at Pasta de Gohan. It's good!! Highly recommended. This is a restaurant from Singapore.

Dinner at Ole-Ole Bali long time ago =_= lol Also highly recommended. The portion is huge and it taste pretty good.


The pictures are taken with my horrible Motorola V3XX. Grr

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 1:25 AM

Comments: Post a Comment