Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I apologize for the long hiatus due to the fact that I have gotten too lazy for my own good. sighT.T Anyway, everything have been going on pretty smoothly right now. Have been enjoying too much that I completely forgotten class have already started. I have so many overdue pictures. I shall just start off with just some recent ones. Lets see---> I spent most of my time st Bukit Bintang, Mid Valley, Sunway Pyramid, One Utama. These outings caused the guilty pleasure---> However, the unwanted spendings. Sigh On a happier note, Chris Daughtry's concert was great. Even though I had to brace through so much of difficulties before getting to see him. Yes. I went without a ticket. We spent so much on food in Chillis just so we could watch them. Ended up being chased away from the balcony by the nasty people of Chillis. We search through every single opportunities of peeping at the stage. (They covered up everything). Then, I had this brilliant idea of walking to the garden just to try out our luck there. Yes!! It worked!! We watched the whole concert without getting disturbed with an unbelievably clear view.



*Sings a Daughtry tune.
Classes started off well except for the fact that all the subjects get tougher every semester. We have a pretty interesting combination of lecturers and tutors which includes one from Bangladesh with a very Indian accent and another Caucasian with a very think Irish accent. Ah well, the semester seems scary but I shall hope for the best.

Was supposed to go for this encouragement and cheering session organized by Famemas and The Badminton Association of Malaysia with our national badminton team. It got postponed at the very last minute. sigh T.T I was looking forward to this so badly and it got postponed.


Okay I shall get some sleep now. I will reveal something exciting in my next post. Till then, have a great week everyone:)

These are some of the pictures taken during the holidays








A shout out to Rachel!!

Happy Birthday ! May all your dreams comes true and god bless you:) Thank you for your friendship

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 11:42 PM

Comments: Post a Comment