Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Class started two days ago. Good news would be that there will be no tutorials this week. Bad news--> We have to study the theories of Micheal Foucault again!! argh. Things have been great lately. Funny that we are all obsessed with grocery shopping. I would have to--> eat at home for quite some time considering the fact that I have over spent just on groceries. Sigh T.T I hate the fact that I always say the wrong things when I first met someone of bumped into someone I have not seen for a long period of time.




It sucks that I am constantly misunderstood by making such a small mistake.
Anyway, here is the first set of pictures. I'll post out more soon. Till then have a great week everyone:)
Swimming outing
Photobucket
Bored=_=
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Speak no evil
Photobucket
See no evil
Photobucket
Hear no evil
Photobucket

Photobucket
hahahah! image above the pool
Photobucket
Another one!:)
Sentosa
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 9:56 PM

Comments: Post a Comment