Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Thursday, August 07, 2008

Remember I said something about something exciting happening at the last post? Let me tell you what it was...'


This....


We managed to win two good view tickets for the MTV Asia Awards and a 3 days 2 nights stay at the Resort Hotel of Genting Highlands.
The Awards show was absolutely great and worth going to. It is without a doubt a once in a lifetime opportunity.
We spent the first day at the outdoor theme park and the next morning at the indoor them park before attending the awards show. Met Some familiar faces over there. Alright, I shall let the photos elaborate more on the trip. Sorry for the bad quality. The only camera I had was from my handphone and Sze used hers. I'll blog about Rachel's barbeque party next.


Part one is from Sze's camera:






















Part two is from my phone:




























~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 4:36 PM

Comments: Post a Comment