Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Sunday, August 24, 2008

He couldn't handle the pressure.
I got to give the Chinese citizens credits for their amazing support.
Lin Dan was in superb form on that day itself. His strokes were amazing, accurate, powerful. I haven't seen Lin Dan in such form for such a long time judging by how he fared in the last few months. Chong Wei on the other hand, let pressure got the better of him making so many unforced errors. What a waste and yes I haven't seen him fare so badly in such a long time considering the fact that he has the potential in winning the Olympic gold. Oh well, a silver is still something worth celebrating and be proud of. I have gotten over the lost and I am still supportive. A fan will always remain as a fan. LOL.

Besides absolutely adoring Micheal Phelps and Park Tae Hwan and so many other hunky athletes hahaha. Hey no! I'm not some perverted maniac kay. *sticks out tongue

The Olympics is officially ending today and boy it was a great one with China leading the medal tally. I am amazed. 50 gold beating the US team (35). This Olympic is sure to be remembered especially for the amazing effort of Lee Chong Wei. (He gets like 3000 bucks every month as pension and an additional 300 thousand award cash for the effort) 0_0 like wow!.


Nothing much happened lately besides completing the first wave of assignments and watching a lot of films ( Penelope, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Surf Up, and My Father (A Korean film))

Let me just talk about how great "My Father" was. This is based on a heart wrenching true story about James Parker (Gong Eun Cheol) an American adoptee searching for his real parents back in Korea. The whole film revolves around how he builds this special bond with his father (His father in on death row by comitting homicide) I will not spoil anything for anybody. Go catch the film. It's a very touching film. (7/10)

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 2:53 PM

Comments: Post a Comment