Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Monday, October 27, 2008

I am incredibly sorry for the hiatus. Despite the fact of having a major paper on Tuesday, I still nonetheless feel the sincerity and love from each and every single one of you who have made 26th of October so special. Indeed! A date to remember. I am amazed by the amount of wall posts and text messages I received within the time span of two days. Celebrated the birthday at the Mamak and Borneo Rainforest:)


Thank those who specially sent me text messages and calls (I find text messages and calls meaningful. It's more personalised) :

Mum, Dad, Selina and Christina (I love you guys. I feel complete each year with your birthday blessings). My 3 best friends: Szejia, Sonia and Sharveen (Despite the difference in locations, this friendship still means a lot to me. The longest lasting one indeed. I love you guys as well and you have my birthday magic to carry around with you:) Alex Yeo Chia Yuan: lol I enjoyed the lors, >_>, wuu~ and the Boo sessions a lot. Thanks for coming despite having something important that night :) Stay Lexy yeah (I like talking to you and hanging out with you). Weiliang: lol your a very funny guy. Your personality cracks me up a lot and your definitely a great guy. Don't fight for properties anymore yeah. Rachel: I love the cute little pink card and the earring you picked for me:) Stay doinky lol It's been a great friendship of 3 years. My MUFY mates: Jason, Alvin, Aaron : Thank you for the wonderful times in college. hehe Glad that we're all still close friends :) Shan and Colin: Once again, I know i would have your wishes every year:) It have been donkey years since we all knew each other and I thank god for that. Jessmine Thor: Yes You. lol You have been a great junior and friend. I know life's tough, don't let people put you down because your a nice girl. Mr Ohilib (I'm craving for Sunway Lagoon's flume ride lol) , Minni (haha mini Cooper) and Lynette (Ahh I had a great time at highschool and you looked great now :) ).

Okay I can go on and on. I won't be able to mention all the facebook greetings because there simply is too many but thanks :)

Oh and I just realised that all the presents I received this year are red in colour 0_0 .

PS: This is just to show how thankful I really am:)

Pictures coming soon:) Stay tune

Back to the books...

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 2:33 AM

Comments: Post a Comment