Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'm back blogging again after my trip to KL this week. I went with my family this time. It was absolutely fun having them bringing us to nice places around KL.Yes I have been traveling up and down from JB to KL almost every single week. I have good reasons for it. First, my sister is doing her CLP at Bricksfield and that she haven't found a place to stay. Second, we're just trying to visit grandma and grandpa as often as possible (Keep them company). Thirdly, err it's not really a valid reason but I love KL as much as I love JB. Forthly,honestly, I haven't shifted much of my belongings from the KL room due to the fact that I have too many stuff 0_0 Crap!!. The consequences of buying too much -_-

YEEhee! anyway we went to Bukit Bintang on the first night. Had food at Pavilion before walking around Bukit Bintang. They had this silent disco event, which is kind of stupid. -_- They were all listening to songs through earphones wth. It's funny looking at people dancing with earphones on. Bukit Bintang is beautiful at night. The streets are all lighted up and fully decorated. Whee! lol Hmm people who knew me well would have known my habit of hanging colorful rice lights on my room wall. Okay anyway, we went to the zoo the second day. Our natural surrounding gives out the best. It gives people some sort of carefree and peaceful feeling. Simply love exploring places during the holidays. Enough said, let the pictures elaborate more on what I have been up to recently. The pictures includes several outing and trips. Have a great week ahead everyone:)

First up: It's bowling time with the college mates!
Went to Yew's Cafe after that.
Photobucket
Alvin haha He had muscles all over 0_0. Looks like he have been working out a lot.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Ey?? sesat! lol this was from KL. Had this at Sakae Pavilion the day after Brickfield's prom.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jeane :)
Photobucket
Rachel on the move
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next up: KL trip with Sonia, Sze + My mum and Selina.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Pavilion: Chocolate Lounge.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Drinking at my apartment's balcony.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sunway Lagoon and Sunway Pyramid:)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I know-_- I always look crazy in pictures haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This was how wet we were after the flume ride LOL The flume ride is awesome.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Banana Walnut pancake. Yum yum :P
Photobucket
Hamburger steak. Yum yum too :P
Bricksfield's prom.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Why you closed you eyes!! grr. It's the only picture of us standing up. lol
Photobucket
Sonia looks good here. haha She has been my best friend for as long as I could remember. Shes the person to share when it comes to relationship problems:) I love her to bits.

Photobucket
Aiyoh the Zoo picture pula sesat here-_-. Okay anyway:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
They were the most beautiful animal there :)
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh and before you go, here is my favorite christmas song. Enjoy:) Have yourself a merry little christmas by Christina Aguilera and Brian Mcknight

I'll be spending Christmas eve at JB but Christmas day at KL.

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 10:52 PM

Comments: Post a Comment