Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Monday, March 30, 2009

Jay chou- Gei wo yi shou ge de shi jian:)
I was supposed to do this ages ago. However, the interest in writing seems to slowly fade away(My writing skills deteriorated as well. 0.0 Anyway, I have nothing much to blog about. You can actually find the pictures I took in Melbourne at my facebook albums. Let me just tell you how much I enjoyed myself at Melbourne (Besides the fact that I just finished two of my assignments couple if days ago. Looks like my procrastination level increased again.) I LOVE going for karaoke sessions. It's the time when you can sing Jay chou and boybands songs loudly :). My routine every week at Melbourne basically revolves around cooking (We formed this cooking group. Everyone takes turn to cook), going for classes, yakking, badminton, going to the city and of course shopping. I have been eating well, shopping well (Unintentional spendings), making friendsand exploring places. I do however miss the family all the time and we do spend time chatting on skype every week.

oh and yeah. I do realised that we often seek refuge at Alex and Richmond's house. lol hmm It's just us being cheap asians but thanks a lot :). Although the house is pretty dark even in the morning, it's still comfortable nonetheless.


Anyway, I present to you pictures of my humble abode:) I spent a lot of time decorating them.
I also have some overdue pictures from the Penang trip end of last year. These were never shown before. So yeah:) I missed the trip a lot.
PS: Something's wrong with my html codes. My blog is not suited for wide screen monitor users-_-. It appears small towards the left side. I am currently adjusting the template. So be patient. It might look crappy at the moment.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Penang:) From Hub's camera.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 9:44 PM

Comments: Post a Comment