Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Saturday, October 31, 2009

Photobucket
Light up, Light up(:

Spent Halloween night at VII yesterday. It's was a random last minute plan which turned out pretty enjoyable:D. The night was cut short though ):-->Thanks to a pretty silly miscommunication between all of us-_-. Ended up hanging out outside the club. *laughs.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jolyn and birthday girl, Stephenie
Photobucket
-_-
Photobucket
-_-!
Photobucket
Haha both of us look incredibly weird in this picture but who cares:P

To be honest, I was really tempted to attend the Halloween party back at Gippsland. It's too far though. Sigh. Sorry Alva San):

I sat for my second last paper this semester a couple of days ago. Time is ticking. I see the end coming closer. The fact that University life have been one of the best moments gives me some sort of mixed feelings on leaving (Looking back at how I got to know wonderful people and how I grew stronger from the joys and tears of living alone).
Oh well *blows hair. I guess thats just part of life.

On a lighter note, It's finally coming to an end. Three years of hardwork, heavy assignments, sleepless nights, and exams.
Joy oh joy.


Oh and this is probably random but I watched Casper again (for the 10000 times and I really like the ending-How they danced to Jordan Hill's track-Remember me this way) yesterday. It brings back a lot of memories. Selina and I used to love Casper, Ghostbusters, and chick flicks like clueless and shes all that (: . Those days still makes me smile every now and then. The beauty of having such a wonderful family.
My favorite scene- How romantic :D *beams hehe

Photobucket





Penang part 3- Just a short one on the toy museum.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 7:06 PM

Comments:
hahaha i'm glad u guys had fun on halloween anyway! :) i love that show.... you made me nostalgic all over again. :(

and my favourite is addams family. hehe. i have my Wednesday dress, and am still in the process of hunting down a Morticia dress too. :)
 
Post a Comment