Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Sunday, November 29, 2009

Lexy, Lexy oh Lexy, haha you finally turned 21 on the 28th of November. -_- It's so hard to not get to know you because all these years for some strange reason, we are always in the same class, same group discussion, took the same subjects, same orientation group, same film making workshop group ...... Why ahh?
haha oh well, I'm thankful for all that (:

Thanks for being the person that you are.
Those oh-so-fond memories:

~Having our msn chat battle ( ): you always beat me in this damnnn. and call me lousy ): haha!)

~Msn voice clips HAHA

~Webcam and group conferencing

~Penang trip hahahaha (ahem I got to know so many stuff about you)

~Thailand trip (MINUS the ugly and disgusting yellow shirt + people HAHA)
~Our bitching session (Man I feel bad now :S ) haha
~Our movie outingsssssss, our shopping outingsssss, our makan outingssssss

~Film editing sessions (Working with you on the subtitles :O , MY phone ahem ahem remember??)
~You coming over to Indah villa and I have to make milo for you + talk to you so that you won't be afraid walking down the stairs :P )
~-_- I gave you the same-old-karina-style birthday present : tinsel (the shiny shiny thing HAHA ) plus old style karina hand-drawn card :P two years ago and you just reminded me about it recently HAHAHA

~You and your arsenal heart shape icon :P
~Sharing youtube, wong fu vids

~You always laugh at me eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee why why why!

~Jay chou singing moments

~Wake up call (-_- I remember you scaring me by picking up my wake up call and start laughing ugh)

~partying sessions (:O ten thousand partying sessions with you)

~Boo wuu~, lexy, anirak, xela the warrior HAHAHAHA
~I will always remember this grrrrrrr : 9 and 7.5 in INT T.T Ahhhh too much to list down.


haha Anyway you get the picture yeah?
Thanks for always being there when I needed someone to talk to and most importantly stay Alex (: Dont ever change.

Happy Birthday xoxo *Hugs


From the ever sotakutjalanrayagirl,yourtemantoquietnessandnottalkinginclass and thegirlwhoalwaystalkaboutbeingglamarousandnotbeingun-glam, and your lao peng you: Curryna


~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 12:55 PM

Comments: Post a Comment