Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Melbourne seems so quiet right now. Sent Alva san & Andrew, Praveen, Chunyik and the boyfriend off. ): Makes me wanna head back home right now.
My days have been filled with accomodation inspections, spending time with Bra and hanging out with friends. Having plenty of things to settle made me a little stressed lately (Accomodation, Application for Masters program, Visa etc). It certainly is not easy to search for accomodation. I hope I'll find one soon, if not I'll be sleeping on the streets next year-_-.

Bra is probably on the plane snoring away right now haha.

Thanks for the graduation gift/keychain for my house keys ( ): I know I'm a forgetful person. Always losing my keys.)

Liss yu 206 <3 (:

I'll be seeing you



~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 11:07 PM

Comments: Post a Comment