Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Friday, December 04, 2009

Photobucket

It just hit me that the end of 2009 is approching. Was I too busy enjoying myself to not look and think about what is coming my way? I have three of the closest people in my life worrying about me being at Melbourne next year all alone. Starting afresh is not something easy especially I have people around me all my life. :S I hope things goes well. Sometimes I feel fearful towards the idea of human responsibilities that comes along the way as we grow older. haha I'm such a kid at heart. Hmm how do I get rid of all these fears ?? *smacks head.
Looking back thinking at the heartbreaks I had dealing with boys, how I dealt with the secondary/highschool life, how I had those nasty rumours/ those big bullies moments. These problems seems so mild right now and I do occasionally laugh about them.

I should start writing my new year's resolution soon(:



Anyway, I have a couple of pictures to post out here. hehe Have a great weekend folks xoxo..
St.Kilda Beach:
Photobucket
(:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Brunch @ Time out, Flinders.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Chillin at Qv:
Photobucket
hehehe Alva san and her pieface(:
Photobucket
Lamb shank

Armadale cooking session:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
-_- Alex accidently dropped the bottle in his curry.
Photobucket

Photobucket
The curse of the flying pants-_-
Photobucket
Smiley face(:
Photobucket
hahaha Szejia and her wrapped tao moh:P. So kiut. I'm going to miss you next year ):
Photobucket
-_- Random. Pool before Bryan's surprise party.
HAHA! Somebody has been playing around with my camera huh :P. Self shot and me-_-
Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 11:23 PM

Comments: Post a Comment