Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It's strange by how the world works. There are those who prefers to take risks and there are those who prefers to stay on the safe side. Do we really learn from our mistakes and failures? or "learning" is just one word that makes people feel better.


Giving out 100% of sacrifice, time and attention towards something/someone looks like a heavy bet.

Are we ever so sure of the outcome? The fearful feeling resurfaces every single time something new comes along.

As much as I find taking risks is the best way to go, a part of me somehow prefers to stay on the safe side.

I find myself not wanting to give it all out unless I'm certain that things are going to work out.

Sigh oh sigh...

All for ...

FEAR

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 1:06 AM

Comments: Post a Comment