Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Tuesday, February 23, 2010

If you ask me if I'm lonely here in Melbourne or do I miss home badly I would tell you that things are alright. I'm used to being alone and changing environments. I basically spent my whole life making friends and getting used to new schools since I'm sort of like the experimental kid at home. My mum sent me to 4 different schools throughout primary and secondary wanting the best for me after hearing from her friends that these are good schools. :S To be honest, I guess deep inside I really want to just stay at one place and not move at all but hey I don't blame my mum because shes awesome. 4+college+University= I have been to six schools in total.. How many of you have been to more than 5 schools?



-_- Bra kept teasing me about being lonely and free almost every single day. ugh!

Oh well, I'm thankful enough because he has been treating me well. At least my mind is being kept occupied and it stops me from being emotional knowing that I'm missing all the people.


So I'm good (:

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 10:02 PM

Comments: Post a Comment