Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Sunday, February 07, 2010

Photobucket
HAHAHA! This made my day. Lexy sent this picture of Liang in the fitting room asking me for fashion advice.
I'm here to leave yet another post before my blog gets awfully boring with just random quotes or words.

Everything has been great so far. When I'm home, I get the responsibilities done. When I'm out, I play like theres no tomorrow :D. Chinese New Year is just one week away and boy-oh-boy the amount of time spent on shopping is insane.

Oh well, I'm excited just thinking about meeting up with relatives, FOOD, ang pows and having a nice reunion dinner with both sides of the family (:

I will be taking Emirates back to Melbourne next Saturday... Hopefully there will be a place for me to stay.


Alrighty. I'm going to end my post with pictures over the past few weeks. Arsenal and Chelsea's match coming up (: Have a great week ahead.
Photobucket
(: Reminds me of the good old days. Me, Lexy and Jia.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Lexy's Octopus :D
With the family(: :
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket
This is what I see everyday after picking them up from school :O. haha So adorable.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Steamboat with the muffins :D Yay Aaron's coming to Melbourne soon.

Roost Cafe/Bistro:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 11:44 PM

Comments: Post a Comment