Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Sunday, March 28, 2010





Every now and then, train rides feels like it's taken directly off the scenes from "collide" (Dramatic like nobody's business -_- heh). I enjoy train rides. It allows me to ponder upon things be it good or bad. I just came from from the Clayton clan's house. It really got me thinking how lucky I have been. People from all walks of life have been showering me with their concerns and sweet words (now that includes those unexpected ones). I fell hard on the ground? so what? I'm just one out of the world's population. There are worst situations that people are going through.
so *coughs (: I'm starting off with a smile.
Jason and Alva are the best people you can ever be friends with. They are sincere. loves.

I'm sorry for the long hiatus and picture updates. There will be pictures very soon since Chun Yik's birthday karaoke session and the Easter party are the events I will be attending next week.

Have a great week ahead!
Ps: I'll blow you a kiss if any of you could sing me Collide right now (:
haha super retarded picture but yeah I'm smiling :D


~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 3:40 PM

Comments: Post a Comment